Pig, mail # user - config/reference data files  for UDFS

Re: config/reference data files for UDFS
Stan Rosenberg 2012-03-13, 20:55
Hi Alan,

I am also curious to see how the distributed cache is used in a UDF.
However, the code you reference in the patch doesn't appear to contain
such an example.  What is the name of source file?

Thanks,

stan