Hive >> mail # user >> Error while table creation

Re: Error while table creation
If you upgrade Hive, you have to do a upgrade/migration on the metastore
database. There are scripts that come with hive distributions for this. If
you're starting from scratch, you could just drop the old database.

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*
thinkbiganalytics.com