MapReduce >> mail # user >> hadoop queue -list

hadoop queue -list
1 - I am looking to the queue list in my system, and I have several queues
defined. And, in one of the queue I have this info:

Scheduling Info : Capacity: 1.0, MaximumCapacity: 1.0, CurrentCapacity:
77.534035

Why the current capacity is much bigger than the maximum capacity?
2 - With the queue info I can know if there is space to put more jobs
running?

--
Best regards,