Hive >> mail # user >> Reporting tool's error

Re: Reporting tool's error
from exception it looks like it is trying to reach the hdfs but on the
localhost.

is your datameet platform installed on the namenode machine itself? if
not then you may want to try changing the hdfs location

Thanks,
Nitin

--
Nitin Pawar