Pig, mail # dev - Pig and Storm

Re: Pig and Storm
Alan Gates 2013-07-24, 18:36
This sounds exciting.  The next question is how do you plan to do it?  Would a physical plan be translated to a Storm job (or jobs)?  Would it need a different physical plan?  Or would you just have the connection at the language layer and all the planning separate?  Do you envision needing extensions/changes to the language to support Storm?  Feel free to add a page to Pig's wiki with your thoughts on an approach.

Alan.