Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 0)

Downloaded src tar-ball, built and ran simple load-dump scripts.
+1 Looks good.With couple of notes:

bin/pig in src tarball doesn't have an execute bit set, so users need to do
chmod a+x bin/pig before being able to use it. I will not consider that as
blocker, but if you re-roll next RC, it will be good to have that fixed.

There are quite a few files including but not limited to following with
missing Apache licenses. Also, almost all html files don't have apache
headers either. Since this is a dot release I don't think this is a
blocker, but before we release next major version (0.11) this should be
fixed.

conf/log4j.properties.template
conf/pig.properties
src/pig-default.properties
contrib/zebra/src/test/e2e/mergeJoin/*.pig
contrib/zebra/src/test/e2e/multi-query/*.pig
contrib/zebra/src/test/e2e/orderPreserveUnion/*.pig
contrib/zebra/src/test/e2e/pruning/*.pig
contrib/zebra/src/test/e2e/streaming/*.pig
contrib/zebra/src/test/smoke/zebra_smoke_run.pl
contrib/zebra/src/test/stress/*.pig
test/e2e/pig/tests/macro.conf