Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Facebook corona compatibility

Re: Facebook corona compatibility
IIRC, Facebook's own hadoop branch (Github: facebook/hadoop I guess),
does not support or carry any security features, which Apache Hadoop
0.20.203 -> 1.1.x now carries. So out of the box, I expect it to be
incompatible with any of the recent Apache releases.

--
Harsh J
+