HBase >> mail # user >> Can I use coprocessor to record the deleted data caused by ttl?

+
yonghu 2012-08-31, 20:13
+
lars hofhansl 2012-08-31, 23:01
Re: Can I use coprocessor to record the deleted data caused by ttl?
I want to record the data change from the source table. Thanks for your apply.

regards!

Yong