HBase >> mail # user >> Miserable Performance of gets

+
kiran 2013-03-06, 04:36
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-06, 04:57
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 05:06
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 05:13
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 05:24
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 05:29
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 06:38
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 06:42
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 07:05
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 05:26
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-03-06, 05:12
+
Stack 2013-03-06, 06:51
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 07:00
+
Stack 2013-03-06, 07:02
Re: Miserable Performance of gets
And the regions are well distributed acroos the 12 regionservers.....