HBase >> mail # user >> regions unlinked from table

Re: regions unlinked from table
Bryan,

Here's the current best documentation about how to use the new features in
hbck.

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbck.in.depth

Jon.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Bryan Beaudreault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera
// [EMAIL PROTECTED]