HDFS >> mail # dev >> Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?

+
Peter Litvak 2012-10-17, 17:31
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-17, 18:49
+
Peter Litvak 2012-10-17, 20:17
Re: Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?
You might want to try [EMAIL PROTECTED] there may be someone
there that is using it.  I know of it, but I have not really used it in
great detail.

--Bobby
On 10/17/12 3:17 PM, "Peter Litvak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Thank you!
>I'm very new to this stuff, are there any examples of using Viewfs? Which
>tool set is it included in?
>
>On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Using Viewfs, you probably could mount a HAR and then use fuse to mount
>> the entire file system.  I am not sure how well it would work though.
>>
>> --Bobby
>>
>> On 10/17/12 12:31 PM, "Peter Litvak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> >I couldn't find anything that talks about this use case although I'd
>> >imagine it is not that uncommon.
>> >It would be nice to be able to use regular shell commands to navigate
>> >inside HAR "file system".

+
Andy Isaacson 2012-10-17, 21:42