HDFS >> mail # dev >> Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?

Re: Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?
You might want to try [EMAIL PROTECTED] there may be someone
there that is using it.  I know of it, but I have not really used it in
great detail.

--Bobby