Accumulo, mail # dev - In trunk, monitor not running. Also strange classpath error.

Re: In trunk, monitor not running. Also strange classpath error.
John Vines 2013-05-05, 03:25
The stack trace is a typical indicator of trying to run from the source
without compiling.

I wonder if you are setting an environment variable in your install script
which is invalid and then when you rerun manually everything works because
that variable isn't being set.

That error is the monitor logs is an issue scanning the !METADATA table.
Are the tservers online as well? Is the monitor reporting anything at all?
Does it hang when you attempt to reach it or does resolve a blank page,
etc.? Is the monitor process actually running or does it quickly die?
10