Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo Hackathon

Accumulo Hackathon
I thought that Accumulo users or devs in the DC area might be interested in
this-

I and a few folks from Booz Allen will be throwing the first ever Accumulo
Hackathon on Oct. 13th in Columbia Maryland. It's the same location that
the DC Accumulo User's group used for our first meeting. We'll have the run
of the whole mansion for the day, and will have food, prizes, and fellow
Accumulo enthusiasts on hand to answer questions and help familiarize noobs
with the codebase, as well as an introductory session to help people get
familiar with Accumulo internals.

There's an online invite system for it at http://accumulohackathon.com/.
Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions about the event.
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-09-19, 20:52