Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack

+
Matt Foley 2012-11-21, 19:15
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-23, 23:40
+
Matt Foley 2012-11-24, 20:13
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-24, 21:26
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-24, 22:03
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-11-21, 19:25
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-21, 20:46
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-21, 21:33
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-21, 20:00
+
Matt Foley 2012-11-21, 21:14
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-21, 21:50
+
Andy Isaacson 2012-11-21, 23:00
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-21, 23:58
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-22, 09:21
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-22, 01:46
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-22, 01:57
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-11-21, 21:03
Re: [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack
Dne 21.11.2012 22:03, Chris Nauroth napsal(a):
> For creation of the distribution tarballs, the Maven
> Ant Plugin (and actually the underlying Ant tool) cannot preserve file
> permissions or symlinks.
maven assembly plugin can deal with file permissions. not sure about
symlinks. I do not remember dist tar to have symlinks inside.
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-11-21, 21:44
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-21, 23:15