Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack

Re: [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack
Dne 21.11.2012 22:03, Chris Nauroth napsal(a):
> For creation of the distribution tarballs, the Maven
> Ant Plugin (and actually the underlying Ant tool) cannot preserve file
> permissions or symlinks.
maven assembly plugin can deal with file permissions. not sure about
symlinks. I do not remember dist tar to have symlinks inside.