Accumulo >> mail # user >> problem installing accumulo

+
Tim Piety 2013-01-03, 17:02
+
John Vines 2013-01-03, 17:07
+
Tim Piety 2013-01-03, 17:23
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-03, 17:37
+
Tim Piety 2013-01-03, 19:14
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-03, 19:22
Re: problem installing accumulo
Yeah I see it now.  You have to drill into the document. I would think the
Install section would be right out in front or better yet a "Quick Start"
similar to other products.

On the good side it does work as stated and I am now working on a simple
demo using the enron data.

thanks for you help,

Tim

+