Avro, mail # user - How to use Apache Avro to encode the data in avro binary encoded form?

+
Raihan Jamal 2013-09-19, 01:04
+
Mika Ristimaki 2013-09-19, 08:52
+
raihan26 2013-09-19, 17:45
+
Raihan Jamal 2013-09-20, 21:44
+
Doug Cutting 2013-09-20, 22:10
Re: How to use Apache Avro to encode the data in avro binary encoded form?
Raihan Jamal 2013-09-19, 08:38
Can anyone help me on this? @Doug, Any idea what can be done in this case?
A simple example basis on my code will help me to understand better...

*Raihan Jamal*