Accumulo >> mail # dev >> AccumuloInputFormat.setRanges

+
Seastrom, Jessica K 2013-01-02, 23:30
+
John Vines 2013-01-03, 22:33
Re: AccumuloInputFormat.setRanges
Yup, the AccumuloInputFormat does just that. It also has some additional
features that make it desirable to use (tablet-server local mappers, for
example).

Can you describe the issues you had/how you were using it? The
AccumuloInputFormat should be fairly straightforward to use.