Pig, mail # dev - Next Pig release proposal

Re: Next Pig release proposal
Thejas Nair 2011-10-25, 16:54
I can find two issues reported by Jonathan, both related to the parser.
One having to do with nested statement syntax, and other to do with
speed of parsing. Both of these should get looked into before next release.

But I don't see a whole lot issues with the parser changes or 0.9 in
general, it seems to be fairly stable.

-Thejas