HDFS >> mail # user >> Adding new HUG in Sao Paulo to HadoopUsersGroup wiki page

+
Paulo E. V. Magalhaes 2013-01-14, 13:51
+
Harsh J 2013-01-14, 15:35
Re: Adding new HUG in Sao Paulo to HadoopUsersGroup
I've added you in as a wiki contributor - feel free to edit the HUGs page
by self. Thanks for taking the time to contribute!

--
Harsh J