HBase, mail # user - Fixing badly distributed table manually.

Re: Fixing badly distributed table manually.
David Koch 2012-09-04, 21:42
Hello,

Thank you for your replies. We are using CDH4 HBase 0.92. Good call on the
web interface. The port is blocked so I never really got a chance to test
it. As far as manual re-balancing is concerned I will check the book.

/David