HBase >> mail # dev >> disk seek in range search

Re: disk seek in range search
Thank you Jean for the reading materials, I've been reading the source codes
and searching on the internet and have a very vague idea how everything is
working. Give me a few more days(don't want to embarrass myself), I will
check back with you guys to see if my understanding is correct or not :D

Have a good day, thanks again :)