Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.1-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.1-rc2
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-02-23, 01:42
On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've created another release candidate for hadoop-0.23.1 that I would like to release.
>
> It is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-0.23.1-rc2/
> The hadoop-0.23.1-rc2 svn tag: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.1-rc2
> The maven artifacts for hadoop-0.23.1-rc2 are also available at repository.apache.org.

-1 (non-binding) from Bigtop

The changes introduced over here:

not only make it impossible to build the right version
of container executor without hand-editing the pom.xml,
but also make it impossible to deploy the secure
version of hadoop without additional burden of installing
32bit legacy support on all the slave nodes.

Thanks,
Roman.