HBase >> mail # user >> Please welcome our newest committer: Sergey Shelukhin

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 21:39
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-23, 00:20
+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-23, 00:24
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-02-23, 01:08
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-23, 01:25
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 21:57
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-22, 22:10
+
Gary Helmling 2013-02-22, 22:15
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-22, 22:54
+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-02-23, 01:47
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-23, 03:39
Re: Please welcome our newest committer: Sergey Shelukhin
Welcome, Sergey!
On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 2:47 AM, Marcos Ortiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Sergey.
>

> On 02/22/2013 04:39 PM, Ted Yu wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Sergey has 51 issues under his name:
>> *
>> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/issues/?jql=project%20%**
>> 3D%20HBASE%20AND%20assignee%**20%3D%20sershe%20AND%20status%**
>> 20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HBASE%20AND%20assignee%20%3D%20sershe%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)>
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> * He was the driving force in finishing HBASE-5416 Improve performance of
>> scans with some kind of filters.
>> * He volunteers to be component owner for compaction
>> * He has been using and improving integration tests
>> * Several of his JIRAs improve dynamic config update
>> * He has studied levelDB and come up with various plans to improve
>> compaction performance.
>>
>> I am sure he is going to make more contributions to HBase.
>>
>> Keep up the great work, Sergey.
>>

> --
> Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
> Product Manager && Data Scientist at UCI
> Blog: http://marcosluis2186.**posterous.com<http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com>
> Twitter: @marcosluis2186 <http://twitter.com/**marcosluis2186<http://twitter.com/marcosluis2186>

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-09-11, 08:31