Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop 2.2.0 from source configuration

Re: Hadoop 2.2.0 from source configuration
Adam,

here is the link:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/SingleCluster.html

Then, since it didn't work I tried a number of things, but my configuration
files are really skinny and there isn't much stuff in it.

Daniel Savard