Hive >> mail # user >> HWI use on AWS/EMR

+
Tony Burton 2013-01-18, 15:54
+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-18, 16:06
+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-18, 16:09
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-18, 16:20
+
Ariel Marcus 2013-01-18, 16:15
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-18, 16:26
+
Ariel Marcus 2013-01-18, 16:31
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-18, 17:00
+
Ariel Marcus 2013-01-18, 17:05
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-18, 17:07
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-18, 17:17
+
Ariel Marcus 2013-01-18, 17:24
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-21, 11:39
Re: HWI use on AWS/EMR
right click on the instance in your aws console and you  should be able to
change the security group for the node.

This feature was not there previously, came in few months back

Nitin Pawar
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-21, 13:13
+