Flume >> mail # user >> Setting up JMS MessageSelector for JMS Flume Source

+
Sarah Etzler 2013-09-16, 15:06
Re: Setting up JMS MessageSelector for JMS Flume Source
Hi,

Just to make sure we are the same page, the message selector is a JMS
concept, not a Flume one. We take whatever string you give us an pass
it to the JMS implementation you are using. Here is some more details
on JMS Message Selectors:
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19798-01/821-1841/bncer/index.html

Based on that page I would think the syntax you specified is correct.

Brock

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Sarah Etzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How does the messageSelector property work for the JMS source? Do the values
> need to be in quotes or escaped? The following example does not seem to
> work:
>
> agent.sources.src.messageSelector = commType = 'ascii'
>

> Thanks,
>
> Sarah

Sarah Etzler 2013-09-16, 15:17
+