Flume, mail # user - Setting up JMS MessageSelector for JMS Flume Source

Re: Setting up JMS MessageSelector for JMS Flume Source
Brock Noland 2013-09-16, 15:10
Hi,

Just to make sure we are the same page, the message selector is a JMS
concept, not a Flume one. We take whatever string you give us an pass
it to the JMS implementation you are using. Here is some more details
on JMS Message Selectors:
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19798-01/821-1841/bncer/index.html

Based on that page I would think the syntax you specified is correct.

Brock