Chukwa, mail # user - Hello

Re: Hello
Ariel Rabkin 2013-01-30, 00:57
Welcome aboard!

There's lots of scope for contribution. But a lot depends on your
interests, expertise, and goals. Do you have some particular use for
Chukwa? Some positive or negative experience with it?  Do you want to
write code, write text for humans, both or neither?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Princeton Computer Science Department