Hive, mail # user - Hive Header line in Select query help?

Re: Hive Header line in Select query help?
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-06, 17:27
if you do not have hiverc file then you can create one and use it with
--hiveconf along side your hive execution
you also set the same value just before your select query starts
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Matouk IFTISSEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Nitin Pawar