HBase, mail # dev - Is it correct that TokenInfo is always "HBASE_AUTH_TOKEN"?

+
Stack 2013-04-19, 01:22
Re: Is it correct that TokenInfo is always "HBASE_AUTH_TOKEN"?
Gary Helmling 2013-04-19, 02:12
Yes its always HBASE_AUTH_TOKEN.  This corresponds to the type set when the
token is granted and we only grant one type.  I don't think it makes sense
to split into this into 2 types and have to always grant and store 2
separate tokens.

I'm going through the 8214 patch as well.  Sorry to be slow in feedback.
On Apr 18, 2013 6:23 PM, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All Interfaces seem to have same @TokenInfo.  In my naivety, I'd think that
> AdminProtocol would have HBASE_AUTH_TOKEN but say ClientProtocol would have
> HBASE_CLIENT_TOKEN?  Do I have it wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> St.Ack

+
Stack 2013-04-19, 05:43