HBase >> mail # dev >> Is it correct that TokenInfo is always "HBASE_AUTH_TOKEN"?

Re: Is it correct that TokenInfo is always "HBASE_AUTH_TOKEN"?
Yes its always HBASE_AUTH_TOKEN.  This corresponds to the type set when the
token is granted and we only grant one type.  I don't think it makes sense
to split into this into 2 types and have to always grant and store 2
separate tokens.

I'm going through the 8214 patch as well.  Sorry to be slow in feedback.