MapReduce >> mail # user >> Create Multiple VM's on Mac

Create Multiple VM's on Mac
All,

I have a CentOS VM image and want to replicate it four times on my Mac computer. How
can I set it up so that I can have 4 individual machines that can be used as nodes
in my Hadoop cluster.

Please advise.
Thanks,
Raj