HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2012-10-02, 04:37
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-02, 05:50
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-10-02, 17:20
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-03, 00:09
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-10-03, 00:22
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-03, 00:48
Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download
Thankfully we're catching these issues before release. Good stuff.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)