HBase >> mail # user >> HBase random read performance

Re: HBase random read performance
Wouldn't do that... Changing block size is the last thing you want to do.

First question...

What is your key?

Second...
What is your record size that you are attempting to read.
Third...
Compare the 10k multiget versus 10k individual gets.

Fourth are your random keys sorted?
If not, try sorting them...

There are a lot of issues that can affect performance ....

Mike Segel