Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya

Re: Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
Sounds like we should plan a meetup.  The examples page [1] has an example
create command to use for Accumulo (it requires a few more options than the
HBase create command).  After that your instance should be up and running.
If not, look in the Yarn application logs to see what's going wrong.  I
haven't tried freezing and thawing an instance yet, just freezing and
destroying to clean up.  I've noticed freezing leaves some of the processes
running, but this is probably because I'm supposed to be testing on Linux
instead of OS X.

[1]:
https://github.com/hortonworks/hoya/blob/develop/src/site/markdown/examples.md