HBase >> mail # user >> FTS performance

FTS performance
Hi all,

I am looking for some performance suggestions.

I would like to get all the keys of table (wich contains ~100 million rows).

Currently, I am doing a FTS with FirstKeyOnlyFilter and KeyOnlyFilter using
Thrift from a python script, and I find it very slow ...

Any suggestions whould be appreciable.

HBase : 0.94.13
Hadoop : 1.2.1

Thanks in advance.