MapReduce, mail # dev - Proxying FileSystem.get()

+
Jay Vyas 2013-08-16, 18:08
Re: Proxying FileSystem.get()
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-08-16, 19:24
Not sure about your final intention, but a new FileSystem impl wrapping/composing the underlying file system should work. No?

Thanks,
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE