Kafka >> mail # user >> consumer may lose data

+
Corbin Hoenes 2012-06-12, 16:14
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-12, 16:44
consumer may lose data
Jun,
We are using the latest 0.7-incubating version which looks like it has this patch:

Would it make sense to try trunk? :)
I'll have to dig more to reproduce it--I'm not sure under what conditions we are seeing this (during rebalance? or some other event...)

---
Corbin,

This indicates a bug in Kafka. Which version of Kafka are you using? Is
there an easy way to reproduce this problem? Your usage of Kafka consumer
seems to be normal.

Thanks,

Jun
+