Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.1-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-18, 22:20
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-07-20, 18:30
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-23, 13:39
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-07-23, 14:09
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-07-20, 22:33
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.1-alpha
Verified the signatures. Ran teragen, terasort and TestDFSIO on a single
machine.

+1 from my side.

Regards,
Suresh