HBase >> mail # dev >> hbase git big delay?

Re: hbase git big delay?
The git repo did not got anything after 04/21.

See
https://github.com/apache/hbase/commits/trunk

The issue seems to be affecting other Apache projects as well:

I left a comment on INFRA-4711. But it seems that no infra guy has picked
up on the issue yet.

Enis