Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] documentation formats

Re: [DISCUSS] documentation formats
Thanks Cheolsoo and Jagat for your feedback.

Jagat, in regards to your question about what was the issue with how the
Sqoop1 docs were generated: Sqoop1 docs were generated with a native
tool, AsciiDoc.
For Sqoop2, we need a document system that does not require the user to
install a native tool.

Other Sqoop Devs - what's your document system preference?

Regards, Kathleen