Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 1)

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 1)
I have created the second candidate build for Pig 0.9.0 release. This release introduces control structures, changes query parser, and performs semantic cleanup.

The rat report showed no issues in Java files outside of build directory.

Keys used to sign the release are available at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

Please try it out: http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.9.0-candidate-1/

Should we release this? Vote closes on Wednesday, July 27.

Olga