Hive >> mail # user >> Need help in recovering hive tables

Need help in recovering hive tables
My hadoop crashes suddenly and not coming out from safe mode. i take back
up of my data, format it, and make my hadoop cluster to come out from safe
mode but now i have no table in hive-warehouse. How can i recover/transfer
hive data-warehouse data.

--
*Muhammad Hamza Asad*
+