Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate Monday 3/18

+
Matt Foley 2013-03-11, 03:38
+
Colin McCabe 2013-03-11, 18:52
+
Luke Lu 2013-03-11, 21:21
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-11, 16:57
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-03-11, 16:01
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-13, 16:24
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-15, 16:23
+
Harsh J 2013-03-17, 00:02
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-20, 16:40
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-13, 16:31
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-14, 09:52
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-15, 16:12
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-03-15, 18:49
+
Harsh J 2013-03-17, 00:01
Re: [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate for 0.23.7
+1 (non-binding)

--
- Tsuyoshi
+