Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4
Well, a knock on how long this has been in the pipeline -- this was
actually begun before the maven-plugin even came about.

The big difference between the plugin and the archetype is this: the
plugin would require you to have knowledge about how to make a maven
project, stub out the pom, write some code and then interact with the
minicluster where the archetype provides a working maven project out of
the box with "application examples" of minicluster.

I think down the road it might be good to leverage the maven plugin
inside of the archetype; however, I'm not super concerned about *some*
initial overlap (take the integration tests in the accumulo repo which
spin up a minicluster instance in @BeforeClass and stop it in @AfterClass).

Does that make sense?