HBase >> mail # user >> connecting Hbase using java

+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-30, 14:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-30, 14:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-30, 15:25
+
Stephen Boesch 2013-03-30, 15:29
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 03:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 03:39
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 10:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 14:37
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 16:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 19:04
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 20:51
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-03, 16:37
+
Andrea Gazzarini 2013-04-03, 16:59
+
Harsha 2013-04-03, 21:20
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-03, 23:03
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 00:24
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-04, 09:04
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 12:06
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-04, 13:13
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 13:38
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-04, 14:37
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 14:41
Re: connecting Hbase using java
yes thank you so much jean, I will switch to eclipse.

now I tried with (java -classpath `~/packages/hbase-0.94.6/bin/hbase
classpath` MyLittleHBaseClient)

code is running but I guess now I have some problem with my hbase and hadoop

I am getting output that you can see at http://paste.ubuntu.com/5676866/
could you please figure out where things are wrong now?
thanks again, your reply are helping me learning basic things.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 15:13
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-05, 03:38