Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: Hadoop cluster setup - could not see second datanode

+
Brahma Reddy Battula 2013-03-06, 03:59
Re: Hadoop cluster setup - could not see second datanode
1) check whehter you can ssh to other node from  namenode

set your configuration carefully

<property>****

<name>fs.default.name</name>****

<value>localhost:9000</value>****

</property>

replace localhost with name node having namnode ruuning and shoulde
resolvable (try ping to that node from other node)

**

2)  go to conf/slaves file

   check it has following lines

  1. namnodeip