HBase, mail # user - Important "Undefined Error"

Re: Important "Undefined Error"
Harsh J 2012-05-12, 11:58
Hi Dalia,

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Dalia Sobhy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have first a problem with Hbase I am trying to install it on a distributed/multinode cluster..
> I am using the cloudera https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDH4B2/HBase+Installation#HBaseInstallation-StartingtheHBaseMaster
> But when I write this command
> Creating the /hbase Directory in HDFS $sudo -u hdfs hadoop fs -mkdir /hbase
> I get the following error:12/05/12 07:20:42 INFO security.UserGroupInformation: JAAS Configuration already set up for Hadoop, not re-installing.

This is not an error and you shouldn't be worried. It is rather a
noisy INFO log that should be fixed (as a DEBUG level instead) in
subsequent releases (Are you using CDH3 or CDH4? IIRC only CDH3u3
printed these, not in anything above that.)

> 2. Another Aspect is when I start the hbase master it closes automatically after a while.

Could you post us your HMaster start->crash log? You can use a service
like pastebin.com to send us the output.

> 3. Also this command is not working$host -v -t A `namenode`namenode: command not found

The right command is perhaps just:

$host -v -t A `hostname`

--
Harsh J